update: 28 June 2017
Next maintenance week
2nd maintenance week 2017 scheduled in week 47, 20 nov
1st maintenance week 2018 scheduled in week 16, 16 April
New Buddy System Active
- Any use of wet benches and/or fume hoods requires the Buddy system at all times
- Using other equipment does not require a buddy system
update: 14 January 2016
Do not process without a run number (obtain one with Gregory)
New Silicon Wafer Forms
You need to give your id number to get wafers
Always label your wafer boxes
(labels are in the lab)
Always have your flowchart with you in the lab, so we can help you.
Novellus: Do not forget to switch on the TEOS gases!!
update:28 February 2017
Send your photo's for the photocontest here
update:28 June 2017
- Replacement Genmark robot, Z-axis motor drive unit
week 32, 7 August, 3 days
- Yearly PM: week 39, 3- 5 days
- Replacement of cooling water tubes
?? September, 1 week
update: 17 June 2015
Clean up after you are done. Especially after using the spinners in the MEMSlab
Never pour solvents down the drain!
1. It can dissolve the drain
2. It could be dangerous if someone before or after you pours other chemicals down the drain: explosions!
3. All of the diluted acids that are poured down the drain are collected in a big neutralisation tank. If solvent comes in there, this can damage the pH sensors, which are very expensive.
In case of chemical contamination
If you need immediate help: press the yellow button! (It's there especially for this purpose!)
Otherwise your first contact is the facility people. See the safety note in the lab near the wet benches.