Interactive Safety Course:
Part I - Introduction in the lab
Part II - Buddy System, Alarm systems
Part III - Emergency kits, MSDS, Protection
Part IV - Fume hoods, Nanoparticles, Storage, Mixing Chemicals
Facility group (fastest, 24/7)
Jan Warmerdam: 0-65313 3804
Koos van Hartingsveldt: 06-2437 3451
Ron van Viersen: 06-3441 8115
Robert Verhoeven: 06-4887 5970
Facility emergency number 24/7
(only facility person on duty is called)
(ONLY FOR REAL EMERGENCIES that do not need a button pressed)
Emergency outside office times:
(for ambulance) 112 fixed phone
- General Safety Theory
- How to handle in case of a chemical spill
- What to do if an alarm goes off
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Wet Bench, Fume Hood, Flow Bench rules
- Gloves Chemical Compatibility List
- MSDS of chemicals in EKL
- How to read an MSDS
- Product Data sheets
- Incompatible Chemicals
- Peroxide forming chemicals
- Chemical Reactivity Software
- Database of Hazardous Materials
- Official GHS document 6ed(2015)
EKL has Camera surveillance.
Here you can see the cameras viewpoints.
The images can only be viewed by the director or his assigned delegate.
Images will be saved a maximum of 1 week.